OK, Juhi. Here we go …
- Raindrops on roses — and whiskers on kittens, these are a few of My Favorite Things — Julie Andrews in Sound of Music
2. keep falling on my head: B.J. Thomas’ Raindrops Keep fallin’ On My Head
3. shoulders, knees and toes: Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes is a children’s exercise song
4. Nobody knows but: Nobody Knows But Me by Billy Joel
5. the troubles I’ve seen: “Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen” is an African-American spiritual song that originated during the period of slavery
6. the places I’ve been: Places I’ve Been by American Idol Taylor Hicks
7. I’ve never been to me: “I’ve Never Been to Me” is a ballad sung by Charlene
8. Baby, come back: ”Baby Come Back” is by the American rock band Player.
9. wild thing! You make my heart sing: Wild Thing by The Troggs
10. New York: Many songs could qulaify but I’ll go with one of my favorites — Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys
Please let me know how I did on your first mashup song!